DFi Service is recruiting :
N1 Support Technician
A specialist in secure IT infrastructures, DFi Service is one of the leaders in Cloud Computing and security in Switzerland.
Founded in 1987 and based in Geneva (Plan-Les-Ouates), DFi Service assists companies and institutions in their digital transformation around 4 Divisions:
- The cloud and managed services
- The infrastructure
- Unified network and communication
As a member of a Support N1 team composed of dynamic geeks, you will have the opportunity to put your technical and relational skills at the service of DFi and its customers in a wide range of fields of activity.
You master Windows PC and server environments, have a good understanding of network and firewall standards?
They say you are methodological, rigorous and eager to learn?
And besides, you speak English?
Required Skills and Experience:
- CFC or BTS in computer science, or practical equivalence
- Knowledge of PC environments
- Basic knowledge of Windows servers (user creation, AD management, mailbox creation, access rights, printers, domain setting, etc.)
- Understanding of standard network configurations, firewalls and switches
- Skills that are a plus:
- One or more vendor certifications (Microsoft, Fortinet, Citrix, etc)
- Knowledge of Veeam Backup and Replication
- Knowledge of web and mail hosting
- VoIP knowledge
- DNS management
- Native French speaker and good command of technical English (B2 level)
- Driver’s license
Required personal skills :
- Methodological, rigorous and appreciative of teamwork
- Careful presentation
- Relational skills
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm
- Thirst for learning
If you think you match the profile we are looking for, don’t wait any longer to apply!